Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Starting out on a Journey

Two days from now, I'll be in Columbus, done with my first half day of Officer Training. How exciting is that? I think it is the most exciting because it means that my year as a CDC is finally about to begin.

What do I want out of this year? I want to learn all I can, and teach all I can. I want to inspire, impact, and change lives. Most of all, I want to share with women all over the country just how much Delta Gamma can do for them in their lives. I really just want to give back to an organization that has given so much to me.

I don't move into Executive Offices for another month, so this weekend training trip is really just a tease, but I couldn't be more eager to dive into everything. So here we are: the beginning of my journey. Can't wait to really share it all.

song credit: At The Beginning from the motion picture "Anastasia"

No comments:

Post a Comment