Lululemon encourages goal setting. And sharing. And, most importantly, achieving! Goals are important because they encourage growth and development, and they make you figure out what you really value in life. They're a way to set yourself a path to achieve your dreams. I'll be updating my shorter-term goals within the main body of my blog, but figured I'd put my long-term (read: 1-5 year) goals in a more permanent spot. Here we go:
- Run the Charleston Half Marathon on January 17th, 2015.
- Sign up for my next Marathon by February 1st, 2015.
- Turn 26 as the healthiest version of myself.
- Begin studying for my Personal Training certification by June 2015.
- Select a nutritionist or health coach program by December 2015.
Those are my goals -- what are yours?