Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tunesday

Before I post this, I want to (again) apologize for my truly terrible taste in music. That being said, this playlist is powering me through an upper body workout, two miles of running, and 30 minutes of walking uphill on the dreadmill (In all honesty, I actually kind of like the treadmill... I've trained myself to like it by planning my workouts so I get to watch the Orioles on it) today, and is 100% guarenteed to make you smile!

No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder (How's this for a throwback?)
We Run - Sugarland
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder (This is my favorite song of the moment. I think it's perfect for both running and lifting, which is hard to do)
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Fine by Me - Andy Grammer
Brokenhearted - Karmen (Like I said, truly, truly terrible taste)
Glad You Came - The Wanted
How Will I Know - Glee Cast version (If you haven't heard this, you need to.)
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
What Country Is - Luke Bryan
What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa
Songs Like This - Carrie Underwood
She's Like Texas - Josh Abbott Band
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
So Much Better - Legally Blonde, the Musical
International Love - Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment