Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The best things I’ve read this week

One of the reasons that I love to blog is because I’ve been a passive member of the blogging community for the last few years. My Google Reader is constantly full of new content – from healthy living blogs to fraternity blogs to positive thinking blogs, it’s like I get to read a new magazine every day with content tailored to me.

Here’s some of the blog posts I’ve recently starred – just click on the excerpt to read the full post!:

“No matter how big or small, all that’s important is you take some sort of action to get you closer to what matters” –The Night Everything Changed & The Power of Human Connection, Live Your Legend

“Become aware of and sensitive to feelings rather than ignoring them. This means your own feelings as well as others.” –Ten Practical Steps to Inner Peace, Bloom

Double Chocolate Protein Bites recipe over at Peanut Butter Fingers

Jillian’s Back On The Biggest Loser! over at Angry Trainer Fitness

In the real world, I also picked up three books at the library:

oprj running thencameyou

What are some of your favorite blogs to read? And do you have any other great book suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment