Monday, March 26, 2012

Master-mix Monday: What I’m running to this week

Because all of us need new jams in our lives sometimes. And by sometimes I mean on a weekly basis, clearly:

  1. Suntan City – Luke Bryan
  2. American Girl – Tom Petty And the Heartbreakers
  3. International Love – Pitbull ft. Chris Brown (I feel like if you beat a woman, you lose the right to be mentioned)
  4. Uncharted – Sara Bareilles
  5. She Got the Honey – Mat Kearney
  6. Moodswings and Melodies – Parachute
  7. How ‘Bout Dem O’s – Warning Track Power (Okay this one is a lie. Kind of. Okay it’s not a lie – I enjoy running to this. It really puts me in a good mood.)
  8. What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction (If you’re reading the blog, you’re not judging. House rules.)
  9. Summer Candy – Ben Rector
  10. Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
  11. The World’s Greatest – R. Kelly
  12. She’d Be California – Rascal Flats
  13. Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel (This is a staple. I literally play it every time I run. EVERY TIME.)

And this week, I’ll be getting my miles in in Lubbock, Texas! I’ve been looking forward to being back with the women of Gamma Xi since I left the last time! Five months away was way too long.

Be on the lookout for a blog post about Spring Training/Why I love baseball/etc etc and also another one about my visits to Eta Lambda- New Mexico State and to the oldest continuously operating Delta Gamma chapter – Eta at the University of Akron!

I’ve got a lot to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment