Because all of us need new jams in our lives sometimes. And by sometimes I mean on a weekly basis, clearly:
- Suntan City – Luke Bryan
- American Girl – Tom Petty And the Heartbreakers
- International Love – Pitbull
ft. Chris Brown(I feel like if you beat a woman, you lose the right to be mentioned)
- Uncharted – Sara Bareilles
- She Got the Honey – Mat Kearney
- Moodswings and Melodies – Parachute
- How ‘Bout Dem O’s – Warning Track Power (Okay this one is a lie. Kind of. Okay it’s not a lie – I enjoy running to this. It really puts me in a good mood.)
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction (If you’re reading the blog, you’re not judging. House rules.)
- Summer Candy – Ben Rector
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- The World’s Greatest – R. Kelly
- She’d Be California – Rascal Flats
- Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel (This is a staple. I literally play it every time I run. EVERY TIME.)
And this week, I’ll be getting my miles in in Lubbock, Texas! I’ve been looking forward to being back with the women of Gamma Xi since I left the last time! Five months away was way too long.
Be on the lookout for a blog post about Spring Training/Why I love baseball/etc etc and also another one about my visits to Eta Lambda- New Mexico State and to the oldest continuously operating Delta Gamma chapter – Eta at the University of Akron!
I’ve got a lot to catch up on.