Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm still here!

Yet again, it appears I've been neglecting my blog lately. The truth is, I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to take 'Passionately Curious' in. I've been thinking about it, and I feel like it's beginning to morph into a healthy living blog, rather than a life-discovery blog, which was the original intent behind the redesign.

I mean, it makes total sense -- during this whole "life-discovery" thing, I've realized that I'm really passionate about fitness. I'm at a point where my day doesn't feel complete unless I've gone to Bikram or boxing or for a run or what not... most times more than once a day. I really love being active, and I really love how a great work out makes me feel.

Anyways, I love blogging, and it's a lot easier to blog about the things that I'm passionate about. Right now, that's my fitness journey. Obviously, with some other stuff mixed in, but the honest truth is that I like to spend the bulk of my free time being active.

Cutting to the chase, Passionately Curious is about to undergo another makeover. I'm sorry for changing the name on you (again), but I think you'll find that the new concept is more reflective of what I actually blog about (and what I actually want to blog about), and ultimately more reflective of me.

I appreciate everyone reading along and following my journey -- hopefully you will enjoy the transformation of my blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment