Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday tasty treat

Today I discovered a new delicious (semi) not bad for you dessert. And it's totally easy to make! Ready?

Step one: go to grocery store of your choice. Pick up the following three things:

Kashi oatmeal dark chocolate soft baked cookies. Delicious on their own, even better when topped with....


White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter!! Also delicious on it's own (I like to eat it with a spoon), but tasty in combination with the prior and...

Whipped cream/topping of your choice. I used Cool Whip (a fake food that I find tasty, so I just ignore the fact that it is very, very bad for me), because you can freeze it, so it sort of tastes like ice cream in this pseudo recipe.

Step two: place a cookie on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 15 seconds.

Step three: Remove cookie from microwave and top with a smear of White Chocolate Wonderful.

Step four: Microwave for an additional 10 seconds or until peanut butter achieves the consistency you want.

Step five: Top with a dollop of whipped cream/topping. Enjoy!

I enjoyed this after a boxing class + 8 mile run/walk. It was a really delicious way to end my day, and a quick fix for my sweet tooth!

What's your favorite semi-healthy dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment