Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tunesday: Tunes that got me through a rough run

This morning started with a six mile run with my dad. If I'm being honest, it was miserable, and mostly because I got inside my own head and psyched myself out.


Because we slept in until 9:15 and didn't start running until 9:45, we missed the cooler weather that would have been afforded to us had we run at the planned time of 8:00 AM. So, it was hot. And my knee hurt. And my ankle hurt. And we were slow.

Like I said, I got inside my head.

Luckily, my iPod was playing all the right tunes to get me through a rough run, and we finished six hot-and-sweaty miles.

Enjoy!:


Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Jason Mraz - You and I Both
Carrie Underwood - This Time
Darius Rucker - This
Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning
Josh Turner - All Over Me
Kenny Chesney - Keg in the Closet
Nicki Minaj - Starships
Jason Derulo - It Girl
Jessie James - Wanted
Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
Train - Save Me, San Francisco
Tristan Prettyman - Madly
Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary
Gavin DeGraw - Follow Through
John Mayer - No Such Thing
Mat Kearney - Ships in the Night
SMASH Cast version of Cheers (Drink To That)
Jessica Andrews - More to Me Than You

No comments:

Post a Comment